Working mom knits
Kitsch n zinc
Levin and Emily
Jo in Tas
Those of you whose names are in bold still need to return your questionnaires. According to my email these have been sent out to you but if they have not arrived do please contact me asap so I can send them again! I need all replies back by Monday evening (8pm GMT) so I can organise partners - good old names in a hat procedure!
To those of you who signed up but did not send your details in time to be included I can only apologise. I extended the deadline until 11pm (GMT) to allow for the time difference but then had to finalise things (so I could go to bed!) This swap needed to be organised quickly as I came up with the idea so late! If I organise another swap I will try to think about it in plenty of time!!!
Finally, just so I am not only talking about this swap, I thought I would share this with you:
I have recently been very lucky to be given a couple of blog awards.
I received this You Make My Day award from quite a few friends! Lesley, Gina, Leanne, Cathi and Jane! Thank you so much - I feel very honoured!
I would like to award this back to the five of you and also to all my blog-friends as you all make my day. Having access to your wonderful blogs has been an inspiration! But if I need to choose 7 people then I will award it to Patti, Kitty, Lissa, Annie, Nicolette, Joni and Est.
Then Lina sent me this one which needs 7 weird facts about me!
- I'm generally fairly weird! (Ask Moogsmum, she'll tell you!)
- I don't eat apples very often even though I like them
- I have loads of scrapbooking supplies but have only ever made one page!
- As a teenager I used to spend my spare time either up a tree or sitting in a chicken run reading my books
- I like talking to seagulls
- I don't really like shopping for clothes or shoes or handbags
- I used to think I was quite academic but my 10 year old daughter is 100 times better than me at maths!
Here goes! I hereby bestow the You're an Amazing Blogger on Mrs Moogsmum, Mrs Monkey Maker and Mrs Ric-Rac who all make me laugh so much (in a good way!)